Fun Road Trip Games

local Weiss Toyota Dealer serving St. LouisSummer is coming to an end and you might have a last minute road trip on your agenda.  Your local Weiss Toyota Dealer serving St. Louis wants you to enjoy your trip in your new car!  Toyota offers the best choice in safety and features giving you peace of mind that you will reach your destination not only safely, but you will also have fun getting there!  Even with the best in features and amenities, sometimes it is fun to have some good, old fashion car games on hand for the kids to enjoy.  After recently taking a long trip with a group of teenagers myself, I found some of the classic games I played in the car when I was a kid are still going strong.  I also found some others that were interesting to say the least.  We have decided to highlight a few road trip games and ideas to keep your travels fun and exciting.

I Spy
Everyone knows this game right?  “I spy with my little eye…”  One person chooses an item and people have to guess what the item is.  It’s pretty simple right?  This is a fun one for people of all ages and will be sure to help pass some time during your trip.

Pterodactyl
This is one of the games that is a new-generation game as far as I know!  On my recent trip the teens in the car played this for hours!  They had to say the word “Pterodactyl” without showing their teeth.  Randomly, one person might choose to make a sound like a Pterodactyl and then they reverse and start going the other direction.  Eventually, someone laughs and shows their teeth and they are out.  Sounds crazy…but try it!  You might find it more amusing than you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota’s Stance On E15 Fuel

Social Media Strategy with Toyota Cars

Presidents Day at Weiss Toyota!